Here's Looking At You









 




    









   
    











               Well. We are closing in on the end of 2015!  I did this series as a Final portfolio for a class but I also am very passionate and proud of it.  I was given the choice of doing ANYTHING for this last assignment and I had been thinking on self portraits.  In the past I have always loved hiding behind the camera. It is much easier looking through the lens at someone than it is someone looking through the lens at you.  I was worried that I would become ultra critical of myself, that I'd take a million photos and not be happy with any of them.  I was wrong.  I became comfortable with myself.  I got used to things that have always bothered me about my appearance.  I was able to separate myself and get the composition and shot I wanted that put my message across. I was able forget some of the things that I criticize myself over.  

       Each of these pairs represent a hobby or an interest or a part of who I am.  Each two can stand alone but when you put all five sets together they make me.  I am so many things and I love so many things that It was fun picking out five of them and representing them in two images. Of course these aren't everything about me, but they are a start.  I hope you enjoy this look into me, it was fun crossing into the frame.




Thanks for stopping by!
Robin






                                                                                   







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

I am a 23 year old student from the central coast of beautiful California. I grew up on a farm and have always been around animals. I was raised to love travel and adventure . Family trips have exposed me to most of the western U.S, camping in the great outdoors and hiking in the most beautiful locations. I picked up photography around 14 and have been experimenting with cameras ever since. I have come to love travel photography and I hope to explore the world one day and get paid to take pictures of exotic places and interesting people. You will see a lot of my friends and family, animals and new and exciting places I get to visit. I am an Art and Design Major at Cal Poly focusing on Photography. I hope this brings some new and exciting subjects and challenges and you will see them all! I hope you enjoy!

Me

Me

My Etsy Shop