Reunited with MAE













If you are wondering why Mae is adoring the palm tree...(These are multiple exposure shots that I was playing around with and had to upload because they make me laugh)

Again, serious palm tree love.





I FINALLY got to go down and visit Mae.  She has been living in LA for 2? or so months now and it's been hard. Finally after finishing my math (the devil) and her getting into a great apartment, it was time.  I drove down and was welcomed into Mae's arms!  I had a great time, we relaxed, Mae showed me around her new stomping grounds and most importantly and memorably, she made me WONDERFUL food. It was the perfect getaway, her roommates were amazing, she was amazing and I am so thankful we are friends.

  Even with my new camera we only took pictures twice! We were enjoying just being together that photo shoots were put on the back burner.  The other photos were taken at her roommate, Megan's, work and it was such a cool experience, I will leave those photos for another post but I will say it did involve exotic animals!  Of course, these are of the lovely Mae and were taken quite last minute which was about an hour before I had to drive home.  The morning breeze was up and blowing through her room and onto her shaded patio and I got some great flowy hair shots.

Thank you so much to Mae for having me down for a visit and of course to her lovely roommates, Megan, Cory and Will for being so sweet.

I will be uploading part two asap so keep an eye out!
Thanks for reading!
Robin


<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

I am a 23 year old student from the central coast of beautiful California. I grew up on a farm and have always been around animals. I was raised to love travel and adventure . Family trips have exposed me to most of the western U.S, camping in the great outdoors and hiking in the most beautiful locations. I picked up photography around 14 and have been experimenting with cameras ever since. I have come to love travel photography and I hope to explore the world one day and get paid to take pictures of exotic places and interesting people. You will see a lot of my friends and family, animals and new and exciting places I get to visit. I am an Art and Design Major at Cal Poly focusing on Photography. I hope this brings some new and exciting subjects and challenges and you will see them all! I hope you enjoy!

Me

Me

My Etsy Shop