Oregon Coast Camping - Family


(This is my favorite) 





(My cool sister)















       About a month ago my family and I headed up to the Oregon coast to meet my sister Heather and her fiancé Roach.  Matt, my nephew had been staying with my parents for a couple weeks and the trip up was his ride home.  Thursday morning I had two finals, Thursday afternoon we were headed up California!  The trip was refreshing and it was nice to finally camp again.  We saw the Trees of Mystery (another post...maybe) and saw the Oregon Caves (check them out!) and took a speed boat up the Rogue River which was AWESOME. We spun circles, drenched the rafters and had a beautiful BBQ lunch on the river banks.  If you are up near Brookings, Oregon really check them out!  I am ready to go back to the big trees. Anyone wanna come with?

Thanks for stopping by,
Robin 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

I am a 23 year old student from the central coast of beautiful California. I grew up on a farm and have always been around animals. I was raised to love travel and adventure . Family trips have exposed me to most of the western U.S, camping in the great outdoors and hiking in the most beautiful locations. I picked up photography around 14 and have been experimenting with cameras ever since. I have come to love travel photography and I hope to explore the world one day and get paid to take pictures of exotic places and interesting people. You will see a lot of my friends and family, animals and new and exciting places I get to visit. I am an Art and Design Major at Cal Poly focusing on Photography. I hope this brings some new and exciting subjects and challenges and you will see them all! I hope you enjoy!

Me

Me

My Etsy Shop