Dogs


      I've always had dogs.  They have always been a light in my life and I can't imagine a future without one.  There is always the certain heartbreak because they don't live nearly long enough.  Each time I have to say goodbye I can't image going through it again, but I do. I do it because they are so kind, they love you even on your worst days, they don't care what you look like, or what job you have, they care that you're spending time with them, they care that you are with them.  The way that they exude pure love is beautiful.  I've had many a conversation about special dogs in human's lives.  Each person will always express such love and then inevitably such sadness for the loss and many times that sadness can span years and years.  My heart is still tender about the memory of some wonderful pups.
     In the end after sitting and reflecting on all the wonderful memories I have with each, I remind myself to be thankful that their time was spent with me.  With tears in my eyes as I write this, I am thankful for the dogs in my life now and the time I have yet to spend with them.

     So, go rub a tummy, throw a ball, say good dog and enjoy the simple thankfulness of a wagging tail.

     I'm headed out the door to do the same.


My tender hearted Gooby
Guardians of the Valley

Streeeeeeeetch

Samwise the brave pup

Ginger-girl



P.S.

I know, I know, it is just about March and I haven't posted since November. SO much has happened since then and I really don't have an excuse except life gets busy. I'm coming at you with some pet photos I took this eve. Weaning myself back into the posting groove.  I might do a late post about my Christmas trip and then some adventures Mo and I have been on. We'll see. For now. PETS

Until next time,

Robin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

I am a 23 year old student from the central coast of beautiful California. I grew up on a farm and have always been around animals. I was raised to love travel and adventure . Family trips have exposed me to most of the western U.S, camping in the great outdoors and hiking in the most beautiful locations. I picked up photography around 14 and have been experimenting with cameras ever since. I have come to love travel photography and I hope to explore the world one day and get paid to take pictures of exotic places and interesting people. You will see a lot of my friends and family, animals and new and exciting places I get to visit. I am an Art and Design Major at Cal Poly focusing on Photography. I hope this brings some new and exciting subjects and challenges and you will see them all! I hope you enjoy!

Me

Me

My Etsy Shop