Oso Flaco Adventures - The Wind Carried My Stress Away



 












 





 







  







 




















       Mo and I decided we needed a mental health afternoon so we skipped class and went on an adventure.  One of our friends suggested Oso Flaco lake so we hopped in the car, made a quick and essential stop at In N Out and headed out the country roads.   We made the stroll down the path and found walkway that takes you out onto the beautiful lake.  The path kept going so we decided to  follow it to the ocean. The wind was super strong and we sat on the overlook railing and enjoyed the sound of the waves and the electric, energetic wind.  It turned out to be such a peaceful and rejuvenating couple hours.  It left me feeling less stressed and much more at peace with school and life stresses.

Thanks for the perf afternoon Mo :)

See you all later,

Robin



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

I am a 23 year old student from the central coast of beautiful California. I grew up on a farm and have always been around animals. I was raised to love travel and adventure . Family trips have exposed me to most of the western U.S, camping in the great outdoors and hiking in the most beautiful locations. I picked up photography around 14 and have been experimenting with cameras ever since. I have come to love travel photography and I hope to explore the world one day and get paid to take pictures of exotic places and interesting people. You will see a lot of my friends and family, animals and new and exciting places I get to visit. I am an Art and Design Major at Cal Poly focusing on Photography. I hope this brings some new and exciting subjects and challenges and you will see them all! I hope you enjoy!

Me

Me

My Etsy Shop