Devon in the Spring



Hi!  I'm on my last couple days of spring break and in between business and sickness I had to get out and shoot someone.  Devon was kind enough to go along with it and we met up, laughed, talked about cake (as you do) and had a little photoshoot!  The grass is green and the flowers are blooming in Adelaida so it was easy to be outside.  Devon is one of my favorite people ever and she is also one of my favorites to photograph.  I had a hard time narrowing the selections down to get these because between laughing and weird faces oh my gosh she worked it.  We are hoping to do a followup shoot with props and such but until then I hope you enjoy these.  Thank you Devon for modeling and being fabulous!! 
-Robin
P.S- Not only did she model for me but she brought me an apple pastry!! sweetest person ever. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

I am a 23 year old student from the central coast of beautiful California. I grew up on a farm and have always been around animals. I was raised to love travel and adventure . Family trips have exposed me to most of the western U.S, camping in the great outdoors and hiking in the most beautiful locations. I picked up photography around 14 and have been experimenting with cameras ever since. I have come to love travel photography and I hope to explore the world one day and get paid to take pictures of exotic places and interesting people. You will see a lot of my friends and family, animals and new and exciting places I get to visit. I am an Art and Design Major at Cal Poly focusing on Photography. I hope this brings some new and exciting subjects and challenges and you will see them all! I hope you enjoy!

Me

Me

My Etsy Shop